4.11.2013

{MACK'S BABY ALBUM}

I've been busily working on getting Mack's baby album started using the "Baby Mine-Boy" Collection. I must say it has been a BREEZE getting this all put together. Definitely the only way this little guy will be getting a baby album! I have a cover page ready, but I decided that I'm going to fill it with pictures from his entire first year, so it won't be complete for quite a while! :) But here are his first 4 pages...with MANY more to come!







And here's his little birth announcement I made and sent to friends and family...okay...actually two of them. I loved them both, but ultimately ended up going with the first one to print.






*All products for the baby album are from the "Baby Mine - Boy Collection" from GG Digital Designs.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! These pages are adorable!! The baby too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can you make a baby girl kit like this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages and pictures! What a sweet little boy. I agree, a girl kit would be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! I love his announcement too!

    ReplyDelete